Directions to Sacred Fire Farms from St. Louis, MO
- Take Interstate 44 west to the Bourbon, MO exit (Exit 218)
- Turn left at the top of the exit ramp crossing over Interstate 44 and proceed to the 4 way stop sign.
- Continue straight through the 4 way stop sign and proceed though downtown Bourbon until you reach the next stop sign ( Historic Town Tavern will be on your right).
- Turn right onto State Highway N, crossing over the rail road tracks, and follow State Highway N for approximately 12 miles. ( You will pass Camp Mihaska approximately 2 miles out of town, Blues Springs Ranch approximately 5 miles out of town, cross over the Meramec River approximately 8 miles out of town, and finally crossing over Brazil Creek approximately 12 miles out of town).
- Turn right onto State Highway W immediately after crossing over Brazil Creek
- Follow State Highway W for approximately 2.8 miles.
- Sacred Fire Farms is on the right hand side of the highway. It is marked by a large black rural mailbox with our address 12804 on the side of it.